Life in Switzerland
A relatively small and landlocked country in the center of Europe, Switzerland is known for its modern cities, stunningly beautiful mountains and lakes, high quality of living, and delicious milk chocolate. With four official national languages and 22% of the Swiss population coming from outside the country, bilingualism and multiculturalism are at the core of daily life here.
If you’re looking to study abroad in a true higher education powerhouse, then you may well decide to study in Switzerland. Switzerland is stunningly beautiful and impressively competitive European study destination…
Switzerland is home to one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education systems. Additional attractions to study in Switzerland come from the postcard-perfect beauty found throughout the nation, which is especially known for its magnificent Alpine mountains and dazzling lakes. With four official languages, it’s a true European melting pot, and consistently ranks among the world’s leaders on measures of quality of life. Switzerland study abroad programs offer students many options for personal and academic growth. Like many other countries, Switzerland exhibits a strong sense of regionalism that makes it hard to truly define a singular Swiss experience. Switzerland has been influenced in many ways by the German, Italian, and French cultures, but it retains aspects that are uniquely Swiss. Switzerland is incredibly picturesque, and the country is home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites that encompass sweeping natural landscapes and quaint, historic mountain towns. Switzerland is unique in many ways – the country is isolated, politically neutral, and retains a large amount of financial power. It is also a popular location for international conferences and conventions; most notably, the city of Geneva is home to the United Nations.
Sound good so far? Then maybe Switzerland is the study abroad destination for you. It is a huge step for any student to study abroad, and the options are endless…… So what makes “SWITZERLAND” stand out as one of the favorite study destinations in the world?
Here are some reasons why you should consider studying abroad in Switzerland:-
- 1. A Great Opportunity to interact with students and scholars from different parts of the Globe.
- 2. The Universities in Switzerland are mostly aided by the government and the fee is reasonably low.
- 3. Low student /faculty ratio and small working groups enhance a better learning environment.
- 4. A Swiss University provides a wide spectrum of courses that evoke the chance of employment in your favorite sector.
- 5. An International environment is the best opportunity to establish inter-cultural contacts and to have invaluable insight into a different culture and grow as a person.
- 6. In most Swiss Universities an academic year is divided into three periods- September to December, late January to early May, and late May to July. Such frequent intervals give ample opportunity for students to focus in their studies as well as to relax.
- 7. All Swiss Universities share a drive for quality in teaching and research, resulting in their consistent ranking among the best universities in the world.
- 8. High quality of life.
- 9. The country is home to many International government organizations and non-governmental organizations and so the place is a friendly environment to International students.
- 10. Switzerland, being situated in the heart of Europe, is the crossroads of several languages and cultures. It has people from all over the World.
Study Program in Switzerland
- BA Hotel and Hospitality Management
- MBA Hospitality Management
- Culinary Arts
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Paid Internship
- Your Internship
- Career Management
- After Graduation