Australia is one among the most sought-after study destination for international students. Australia is a dynamic and technologically vibrant country that offers good educational and career life to the students from all over the world. Every year students from different parts of the world visit this country in large numbers to avail themselves of the educational opportunities here. The main reason behind this is that it offers the best educational system along with a challenging English-speaking environment. Having some of the world’s top Universities like The University of Queensland and the University of Sydney as its assets, the country offers best educational environment for the international students.
Why study in Australia?
- Australia is the world’s 13thlargest economy and has the world’s fifth-highest per capita income.
- 3rdmost popular destination in the world for international students.
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian Universities.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia.
- $200 Million annual government investment on international scholarships.
- 2,500,000 international alumni of Australian institutions are making a difference around the world.
- Almost one in four Australians was born overseas.
- The Human Development Index of the UN Human Development Report 2011 ranked Australia second in the world.
- The EconomistIntelligence Unit’s 2014 World’s Most Livable Cities Survey ranked Melbourne No. 1 in the World’s most livable city.
STUDENT VISA PROCESS
Process to obtain Australian Student Visa for international students. Any person who intends to undertake full-time study in a registered course in Australia needs to obtain an Australian Student Visa. A Student Visa permits the holder to travel to, enter and remain in Australia for the duration of the registered course of study. Overseas students cannot undertake part-time study in Australia and must leave Australia on completion of their course of study.
Students wishing to study in Australia should apply using form 157A and pay the current visa application charge.
Documentation to submit with your application:
- Four recent passport-style photographs for each applicant.
- Completed ‘details of relatives’ form.
- IELTS test results.
- Changes to the student visa regulations require varying evidence of funds dependent on the subclass of student visa applied for. Applicants should show funds and (income that support these funds) enough to cover, course fee, and living costs in Australia as well as amounts covering other family members.
- All original education documents including all mark sheets for Degrees.
- Affidavit of support from the person providing financial support.
- For applicants below 18 years of age, details of arranged guardianship in Australia plus an affidavit from the student’s parents agreeing to the guardianship arrangement.
- Education loan (HECS) or Bank statement from the person(s) providing support outlining transactions for the past 6 months.
Current Education Institutions
- Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Charles Darwin University (CDU)
- Bond University English Language Institute (BUELI)
- King’s Own Institute
- University of Western Australia
- Australian Centre of Further Education